world of uninterrupted power - sine wave inverters, sine wave static
UPS, sine wave online UPS, sine wave home UPS, sine wave line
interactive UPS including high frequency (transformer less) sine wave
inverter, high frequency rack
mountable inverter & online UPS.
Setting new parameters and conquering new horizons have been the business mantra for Kevin Power Solutions Ltd. By introducing cutting-edge technology in the world of UPS and inverters & facilitating uninterrupted power, the company has emerged as a reputed brand and a multi-crore company. The Kevin network is spread all over India, covering many a city and town, facilitating delivery of products to any location on time.
Kevin is promoted by a group of young and enthusiastic technocrats who are committed to incorporating well-researched high-end technology and providing state of art power conversion equipments to the world. Understanding market dynamics via responding to customer feedback and suggestions, the Kevin team is able to deliver what customers exactly want.
We have been a preferred source for technological development/R&D for many leading companies in the world offering power conversion equipments. Technology used by us include,
- Sinewave Technology
- DSP Technology
We are a manufacturer,
and supplier of sine wave inverters, sine wave static UPS,
sine wave online UPS, sine wave home UPS, sine wave line interactive
UPS. New products launched by us include high frequency
(transformer less) sine wave inverter, high frequency rack mountable
inverter & online UPS. Compact and
bristling with a host of features, our power products offer a seamless
and transparent delivery of AC power.
Litman Power System is our associate concern engaged in a similar profile of manufacturing activities.
Kevin Success Story - Milestones
- 2004 December: Company was incorporated just as an R&D unit
- 2005 July; It ventured into the manufacturing of domestic range home UPS (600 VA to 1400 VA) with its first well equipped, fully automated plant with a production capacity of 10,000 units per month, in Haridwar as an OEM supplier to major brands in the market
- December: Started manufacturing higher capacity inverters from 2.5 KVA to 30 KVA in its Gurgaon plant
- 2006 June: Launched online UPS up to 30 KVA for corporate use
- October: Became India's first and only company providing the DSP Sinewave Static UPS, with every fast change over time (computer compatibility)
- 2007 April: Started direct export division and made its presence felt in the international arena
- September: Expanded the product range by Launching ALBS-Automatic lift back-up system, a unique power backup solution for lifts/elevators
- November: Commenced its second highly sophisticated and fully mechanized production unit in Roorkee, Uttarakhand for industrial inverter and online UPS up to 100 KVA
- December: Capacity of Roorkee plant expanded up to 25,000 units per month
- 2008 March: First time in India Kevin launched a range of 'Plus series' based on revolutionary IGBT Multi conversion Pure Sine Wave Technology
- 2009 February: Launched Cyber UPs with high charging current capacity
- March: Commenced its third highly sophisticated and fully machanized Export Oriented Production Unit.
The Kevin Hallmarks
- Expertise in R&D
with in-house R&D facility approved by DSIR
- Application of new technologies
- UPS and inverters with enhanced performance
- Reduced risk and cost of all products
- Kevin products
breaking new grounds in form & function.
- DSP Sine Wave Inverters
- DSP Sine Wave Cyber UPS
- DSP Sine Wave Static UPS
- DSP Sine Wave Online UPS
- DSP Sine Wave Home UPS
- DSP Sine Wave Line Interactive UPS
- Automatic Lift Backup System (Lift Inverters)
Having a highly
modernized state of the art manufacturing facility at Uttaranchal. The
fully automated plant has all facilities like wave soldering to SMT
ensuring a highly reliable and foolproof product to the consumer. The
products have all the latest features and are based on absolute recent
Research & Development
With the rapid
convergence of consumer technology and in a complex emerging market, our
ability to successfully manage technology from the earliest bright
ideas is vital to our future. Working closely with the divisions and our
external partners, it is our R&D responsibility to secure the
Kevin's future in an on-demand environment. With vast experience in
developing power conversion equipments for many big players of the Power
Electronics Industries in India the KEVIN'S team can meet the
requirements of the most demanding industrial and domestic power
Our R&D has responsibility for ensuring that KEVIN gets the best value out of technology, being involved in all phases of technical evolution from the earliest bright ideas. The three phases of Research, Leadership and Delivery are integrated, and in the not too distant future we will be moving the teams closer to the action.